Adam McNeile is a managing partner at the law firm of Kemnitzer, Barron & Krieg, LLP. Adam has experience litigating a wide variety of consumer protection actions, representing hundreds of individual consumers in their fight for justice against large corporations. His practice focuses on automotive issues, including the lemon law, auto fraud, illegal post-repossession practices, deceptive motorcycle finance schemes, elder abuse, and civil rights violations.
Adam has been appointed lead counsel in dozens of class actions in both state and federal court. Adam has been class counsel in cases that have wiped out hundreds of millions of dollars in debt for California consumers. Adam also has broad experience litigating cases in arbitration, including trying cases in arbitral fora.
Prior to joining Kemnitzer, Barron & Krieg, Adam was an associate attorney at Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton, where he focused on bankruptcy litigation.
Adam is a member of the National Consumer Law Center (NCLC) and the National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA).
Speaking Engagements and Publications
- 2022 NACA Spring Training Co-Chair
- 2021 USC Gould School of Law Guest Lecture, Rees-Levering Automobile Sales Finance Act
- 2021 NACA Spring Training, Lifecycle of an Auto Fraud Case
- Editor, NCLC Consumer Warranty Law Treatise, 2020 ed.
- 2020 NCLC Consumer Rights Litigation Conference, Intro to Dealer Fraud
- 2020 NACA Spring Training, Dealer Add-Ons Litigation
- 2020 Berkeley Law Lecture, Running Your Own Law Firm
- Law360, April 21, 2020, “California Auto Defect Law Makes the Roads Safer for Everyone“
- 2020 Housing and Economic Rights Advocates, MCLE training on the Rees-Levering Automobile Sales Finance Act
- 2019 Public Law Center, MCLE training on the Rees-Levering Automobile Sales Finance Act
- 2019 Bay Area Legal Aid, MCLE training on the Rees-Levering Automobile Sales Finance Act
- 2018 NACA Auto Fraud Conference, Formal Discovery in Auto Fraud Cases
- 2017 Guest Lecturer at UC Hastings Law School Consumer Law Seminar
- 2015 Bay Area Legal Aid MCLE Negotiation Training
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law - J.D. - 2011
- University of Southern California - B.A. - 2008
- The State Bar of California
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Bay Area Bankruptcy Forum
Get in Touch
- 1 Free Consultation
- 2 Over 100 Years of Combined Experience
- 3 Obtained Over $300 Million in Debt Relief